ID Speed Shop ships via FedEx, UPS or USPS on all orders considered non truck freight. We will only ship to continental 48 U.S states with the exception of California. In the event that you, the customer, places an order to an International address not listed above, we reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund. For Canadian orders, we will contact you after the sale/purchase to process shipping charges separately.
When will my product be shipped out?
Orders are generally shipped within 1/2 day after your order is processed.
How long will it take to receive my product?
Shipping will normally take an average 3 - 5 business days to arrive.
ID Speed Shop CANNOT ship products directly to APO or FPO addresses. Unless the item is for a decal.
Canadian Duties & Taxes:
The recipient of an international Canadian shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you, the recipient.
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused.
- Returnable items must be received by ID Speed Shop within 30 days of the product being received by you, the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
- Returned product must be in new condition, in original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-10% may be assessed.
- Original shipping cost and shipping insurance charges are non-refundable.
- The Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
- Products can only be returned for a refund, store credit, or an exchange for the same item. Product cannot be exchanged for a different part number.
- Chips/Modules or Tuners,
- Liquild Products
- Wheel/tire packages
- Exhaust systems
- Any custom made or made to order items.